- Oceanography
- IB Social Anthropology
- Junior English
- German 3
- US History 1
- Algebra 3
- Art General 5-8
So, like I said, I'm excited. Not so much for losing 6 hours of otherwise free time and precious hours of sleep, but for the classes I guess. And for seeing my friends again. With the exception of three of my close friends, pretty much everyone was working or gone all summer. Either that or were in summer school, which is an hour bus ride from my house at best. I also started at my current school last year, so this whole process is relatively new to me. I mean at least at this school. Appropriately, as this is the not-quite beginning of fall for those of us just starting to get ready for school, and as I have been rambling about my school for the past two paragraphs, I'd like to hear from you!
Tell me about your school, or your classes, or your friends. Fun stories make the world go 'round, do they not?
No comments:
Post a Comment